A few weeks ago I took a pre-qualification survey for a voxbox and guess what, I got it! I was so happy to get this package in the mailbox, it totally made my day!
Here’s what came inside the box:
- (1) COVERGIRL Plumpify Mascara by blastPRO in black
- (1) COVERGIRL Colorlicious Oh Sugar! In the shade SODA
They claim the mascara gives you “lashes that appear darker, fuller and more voluminous.” I can vouch that this is 100% accurate! My lashes were isntantly curled, darker & looked wayyyy fuller. I was seriously impressed! I even ran to my mom to show her how great it was!
The Colorlicious Oh Sugar! is a lip balm made “with ultra-rich ingredients such as grapeseed oil, avocado butter, and vitamins c&e and leaves the lips with a hint of tint.” The balm was extremely moisturizing and gave just enough color. Looks super natural and is a beautiful shade!
I’ll update this post with pictures once I do my makeup using the new products! A full face makes all the difference! Test these products yourself and let me know if you love them as much as I do!
Disclaimer: These products were sent to me complimentary by influenster. All opinions are my own.
What better than a tag post to start off this week on a fun & random note?! Let’s jump right into it!
(tag originally found here)
- Name a beauty regimen that you rarely do? Moisturizing my body after a shower. I normally just lotion up the areas that get the most dry & call it a day…and that’s if I remember to do that! Haha!
- Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly? I don’t know if I should answer this! Haha! Okay, Okay…um..it’s not something I do as often as I should.
- How long will you last with chipped nail polish? On my toes, months. On my fingers, um, depends. LOL..maybe about 2 weeks.
- How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it? This is not something I skimp on. If I need something, and I have a few extra dollars to repurchase it, I do.
- What is your worst beauty habit? Touching my blemishes. I know you shouldn’t, as it could lead to scarring, but I can’t help it. I want it gone, not just chillin’ on my face!
- Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time? Changing my bed sheets. It’s just SO much work. But, then I remember that I have to be grateful to have a bed, and I quickly get over putting it off.
- When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute? I try to plan, to make myself seem like I’m being organized, but I always end up behind schedule.
- Can you commit to spending bans? 100% no. LOL. Something I’m trying to work on is my willpower. I suck at changing my habits!
- How organized are your make-up and nail polish collections? My makeup is in a huge case my aunt got me for my birthday last year, & my nail polish is all in a drawer, so I’m gonna say..pretty damn organized!
Feel free to tag as many people as you’d like! I tag: Valerie | Brianna | Kat | Rossy
Tagged the first 4 I see in my reader, but please feel free to do this tag even if you’re not tagged & let me know, in the comments below, so I can read your answers!! xo