My fabulous friend Valerie just nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award which I’m super thankful for; we all know I love tag posts! I know I tell you this all the time, but definitely check out Val’s blog! Super chic, and she posts weekly! If you want someone who’s consistent, friendly & runs an excellent blog, she’s the one to follow!
- Thank the person/people who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominators.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
- Like what I mentioned before, this is to spread the love and I’m doing these awards so that we’ll meet interesting bloggers. Please do check out all of the blogs I nominated and follow them if you like.
(Another variation I’ve seen is to nominate 6 people, and give 3 questions & that’s the version I’ll be doing.)
Here are the questions Valerie asked me:
- What’s one thing you love about the fall season? The change of weather!!! I can’t stand summer because it’s so hot and humid! I love the cool breeze in the fall, it instantly makes me happier!
- When you’re feeling down, what do you do to feel better? I listen to music whenever I’m not in the best of moods. Listening to some of my favorite artists and bands always cheers me up.
- What is your comfort food? Pizza. Always and forever.
- Where is your favorite place to be and why? Definitely Manhattan. I know so many people who can’t stand being in the city because it’s always so crowded, and full of tourists, but I love it. I’m a city girl 100%.
- What’s one thing that makes you happy? As Valerie said, it’s going to sound super cheesy, but, One Direction. Just everything about those 4 (almost typed 5.. ) cheer me up instantly.
- If you could travel anywhere right now, where would you go? In the U.S, California; Out of the country, England.
- What is one thing you love about yourself? This might sound silly, but, my ability to say no. I know so many people who don’t know how to tell others no. I don’t do things simply because someone feels I need or should do something. If I don’t feel like it, there’s no changing my mind, so don’t bother.
- What is one thing you love about your blog? Can I choose everything? I love my header, I love the schedule I’ve created, and I love the interaction I have with my readers. Blogging isn’t easy, but it’s definitely worth it all.
- Why do you blog? 1. To escape. Blogging helps get my mind off things when I’m stressed and/or upset. 2. For the interaction. I love meeting new people, making new friends and sharing my tips/tricks and/or advice with the world.
- Name 3 things you can’t live without. These types of questions are always so hard. 1. Family 2. Makeup 3. Laptop
- What are you looking forward to this weekend? Probably grocery shopping. I’m working on going back to this healthy lifestyle journey I’ve been on for the past few years. I know I say this like every other month, but I really need to try my hardest.
My nominees are:
- Carlynn @ Carlynn’s Blog.
- Anna @ Bee Beauty.
- Arielle @ With All My Affection.
- Devyn @ Devyn Cox.
- Diana @ Diana’s Adventures.
- Brey @ Ordinary Adventures.
Here are my questions:
- What’s your favorite childhood memory?
- Who is your blogging inspiration?
- What is your favorite family tradition?
- Besides blogging, what is your favorite hobby?
- What camera do you use for your photos?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Hope you all have fun with this post! I changed it up, as usual. I posted 6 questions instead of 3 or 11 and I nominated 6 bloggers instead of 11! Even if I personally didn’t nominate you, feel free to post this on your blog and tag me! I’d love to read your answers!