Since it’s been awhile, and I may or may not gain new followers on this blog, I figured it’d be best if I reintroduced myself. Introducing yourself has to be one of the hardest things to do in life. I never know what to say. Someone tells me to say something about myself and I panic! My heart races and so many thoughts are rumbling in my head and all I can think is, “Who am I !?” So what better way to break the ice than by just giving you some facts !?
This is my face.
Here are 10 facts about me:
- My first language was Spanish.
- I love One Direction & Bruno Mars.
- I love makeup & makeup brushes. You can never have enough.
- I love accents. Like, really, really love accents.
- I have a Bachelor’s degree in Culinary Arts/FSM.
- My favorite color has always been pink.
- I’m addicted to social media.
- I love tattoos and piercings, but barely have any.
- I have LOADS of pet peeves.
- I have a thing against dots. I can’t explain it. The phobia has a name, but I forgot it. Lol